Monday 1 October 2012

September favourites

Wow this year is flashing by so fast. I'm really looking forward to October, it's my little sisters birthday. I can't wait for a night out. (Hint hint Emily!!)  


Here is what I have been loving this month. 

Stippling brush - This is the life saver of brushes. I have been using this to buff my Mac sculpt cream in. 

Benefit Sun beam -  Along with my Mac sculpt I have been using this to highlight my cheek bone and arch of my eye. I wasn't sure about this when I first got it but I have been using it everyday recently. 

Besties dry shampoo - Does this need an introduction? I work full time and lets face it I do not have time wash my hair everyday. It takes 1 and half hours to wash and dry my hair so by doing it every other day I am saving hours of my life. 

Morrocon Oil - This is amazing I have nothing but fabulous things to say about this oil. It makes my hair feel so soft and just luxurious. You only need a little amount. 

Naked 2 - I got this as a gift in July which I was so grateful for and this has been to my go to eye make up this month. I really feel like this is the only thing I need to create a smoky eye or an everyday look. 

Have you tired any of my favourites? What have you been loving this month? 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard loads of great things about the Morrocon hair oil, gonna have to find me some!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldnt be without my stippling brush now.
    Intrigued by the dry shampoo, have never tried it, but am definatley going to get some this w/e. Heard so many good things about it.
    x

    ReplyDelete