Sunday 7 October 2012

Feel good Fridays

On Friday I finished work like normal and had full intentions on going to M&S to get some food in for the weekend but Boots literally forced me into their shop I am holding them 100% reasonable for these goodies. 

When I pulled up at M&S I saw 3 for 2 in massive gold and red letters and thought well it wouldn't hurt to have a look. Well it did.  




The Garnier moisturiser is actually a repurchase. I used this while on holiday and my family ended up loving it too so it was all gone by the end of the holiday. It doesn't exactly last 7 days but it does make your skin feel silky smooth. 

Stay Matte Rimmel London. I picked this up in shade Silky beige. I've never really used any of Rimmels make up. I bought this instead of buying Macs mineral finish. Hopefully it'll do the job just as well. 

Collection 2000 concealer. Everyone in the blogging world raves about this. I don't actually need a new concealer but I really wanted to try it. I got this in medium.

L'oreal Super Liner in Black crystal. I haven't used a liquid liner in years and a few weekends ago when I was getting ready to go out I got an urge to put liner on my lids and my Mac gel liner has dried up. 

Revlon Just Bitten in Crush Brguin. I actually wanted the L'oreal lippy that Cheryl Cole wore on last weeks X Factor but of course it was sold out. This was a pretty similar shade. 

I picked up 2 Real Techniques brushes. I got the Setting brush (pink one) for my highlighter and the lash-brow groomer as this morning when I was getting ready I really couldn't of done with one. 

Have you used any of these products before? 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the l'oreal superliner, it's my favourite eyeliner and aswell with the collection 2000 concealer it's really great!xx

    ReplyDelete