Friday 21 September 2012

Sunshine Blogger Award




This is the first award I have been given on my blog. I was given this award from Jen who writes a blog called Its a Blondes Life! I had been following Jen before I started my blog on bloglovin so when she comment on one of my posts I was over the moon. So thank you so much!! 



So to start off I have to tell you 5 facts about me. 

1. I really want to get my HGV licence so I can drive trucks. 

2. I have a younger sister. 

3. I have to wear glasses at the computer or I am blind as a bat. 

4. I love to colour pink way too much. 

5. It's my birthday next week. 

Now Jen has set me 5 questions I need to answer. 


  1. What is your favourite childhood memory? Going to Disney land Florida with my family for Millennium. 
  2. Which country do you live in and do you like it? I'm form the UK. I like it as all my family live here we all live within 30 minutes of each other. 
  3. What makes you want to keep reading a blog? Is it a nice layout? Lots of photos? Well written posts? I like to see photos but I carry on reading a blog if I can relate to the writer. 
  4. Do you buy more high end or drug store (high street) cosmetics? More high end products. But I have a mixture of both. 
  5. What is your favourite thing about Autumn? Bonfire night and my birthday. Bonfire night is my favourite. 
For the Sunshine Blogger award I nominate Catrine from Unnakednails. I love reading her blog. She is amazing at nail art, gives really good product reviews and is the MAC lipstick guru.If you haven't really recommend you stop by her blog.   

So Catrine my five questions for you are. 

1. What is your favourite Mac lipstick? 

2. If you could go anywhere in the world for 24 hours where would it be? 

3. What is your favourite skincare product? 

4. If you could go out for dinner with one famous person (dead or alive) who would it be and why? 

5. What is your favourite nail varnish? 

No comments:

Post a Comment