Monday 10 September 2012

MAC Lipstick Angel

I love mac lipsticks and I have a fair few in my collection. When I buy a new one I stand over the counter and see which one catches my eye swatch it and then buy it. I very rarely go in and ask for one I've heard about. 

I picked up Angel in Malaga airport duty free. This has been my everyday lipstick since I got home. It's a really pretty pink colour. It's very moisturising which I completely love. It has very subtle lilac undertone in it. 




It is a frosted finish and you can really see in the swatch. I would wear it on a night out if I had really heavy smokey eye. I find it lasts really well too providing you're not drinking. I drink and awful lot of water at work and it does come off onto the cup so as long as you're not drinking it's great. 

What is your every day lipstick?

6 comments:

  1. That´s a very lovely colour.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely shade, will definitely check it out when i'm next in store. My fave everyday lipsticks at the moment are a toss up between MAC Creme Cup & REvlon Just Bitten Kissable Lip Balm in Cherish :)

    http://sophiameola.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Creme cup too. It's another go to lipstick for work. I've never tried revlon just bitten I might have to try one. xxx

      Delete
  3. That is so interesting a colour. When I first saw the tube of lipstick I said to myself I don't like it. Then I read ur description and looked at the swatch then promptly fell in love! That's why it's best not to buy on other people's recommendations cause it looks so different on skin! Btw I love reading ur blog!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much I really enjoy writing it. It such a fab colour.

      Delete