Thursday 13 September 2012

Aruba Aloe Hand and Body Lotion

Every night before I go to bed I like to apply body lotion. I switch between about 4 of them at the minuet I'm loving this one. 



I bought this whilst on holiday in Aruba which is in the Caribbean in March. It's a beautiful island. I bought this at the factory where they make it all. There was a massive aloe vera farm next to the factory where they grow all their own produce. I didn't really take much interest in the factory but I was all in for the shop at the end of the tour. I bought this because it said Aruba on the bottle and it smelt so good and I am so glad I did. It is a very light white cream and once it is rubbed it leaves the most gorgeous smell of aloe vera and leaves your skin feeling silky soft.  I'm about two thirds of the way through the bottle and they don't send to the UK so I am saving the last bits for these cold harsh months that are about to come. If you do ever find yourself in the Caribbean and see this I suggest you pick up a bottle I wish I had bought 2 now.  Here is their website if you want to take a look they have some many other products I'd like to get my hands on. 




1 comment: